Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Interesthesia

As a resident of the episodic Ward 6, it comes as a relief to find that the white trash criminal population of Ward 4 and the unemployed hippies of Ward 13 will remain segregated after recent efforts to refine the science of defining electoral boundaries by "communities of interest." Now if they could just redistrict that schoolteacher down the street who drives a Prius, the retired alcoholic two doors down, and the man on the corner who never cuts his grass…

2 comments:

Honey Pot said...

I just want to know in which ward London keeps its rich old men. I am going husband hunting, and it is hard on the leggs running all over town in high heels, hunting prey. I would appreciate it if you could point out the rich old men ward to me.

They keep moving them around, and at this rate I won't be able to bag one, until December.

Alice the Camel said...

London and its existing ward boundaries takes the shape of a raised clenched fist.