Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Canada Includes Government Pensioneers Posting Racist Remarks Online

"Human Rights" Commissions are not good for Canada's reputation. Sleepy Old Bear:

As I explained the awesome authoritarian power of these pathetic bureaucrats I could see that those unfamiliar with the issue did not believe me.

It is hard to tell what part they found hardest to believe. I really don’t know if it was the fact that truth is not a defence. It could well have been the way in which procedure is stacked against the defendant from lack of discovery or the absence of legal aide.

So if you don’t want to be embarrassed while travelling to foreign lands, write your MP and tell his you want every last one of the bastards fired. No need to wait on the Queen’s Cowboys to finish the investigation: go ahead and fire them now. Besides, that will allow them more time to assist the RCMP with their inquires.
HT BCF.

0 comments: