Monday, April 21, 2008

Human Rights Rock: The Unprotected Group: It Ain't Paranoid If... (MP3)

Here's London's The Unprotected Group with the Human Rights Commission- and Black Sabbath-inspired "It Ain't Paranoid If..."

PLAY LOUD


Sued by the Commission for some racist comment left on my site
No one I know thinks that way, but the HRC logged on that night

All day long I pondered the significance of "88"
(Turns out that's how Human Rights folks say "Heil Hitler" when they're spreading hate)

Can you help me?
Click on my PayPal

I need someone to show me how to interpret IP logs
Now they stole my wireless too and I'm being chased by police dogs

Crack a joke that makes them cry and they will frame you with their lies
But racist comments are OK if you're in the Commission's pay

And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state
Join the Human Rights Commission if you're into spreading hate

The time has come, the poster said / To speak of meta things / Of crossposting at Mitchieville / Where classic rock is king.

8 comments:

Blazing Cat Fur said...

This is...Transplendant.

Honey Pot said...

I will second that!

you are on to something boys

Freedom Fan said...

Most excellent dudes! "The Unprotected Group" ROFLMFAO! Kudos and much success.

mariposa said...

I love it!

marginalizedactiondinosaur said...

:)

shop monkey said...

hey! thats my artwork! How'd that image get here?

Mike said...

Maybe that wasn't right. I just thought it was so appropriate that I, well, appropriated it.

I'll remove it immediately, or make it link to your site with a text hat tip for the image at the end of the post -- whichever you prefer.

shop monkey said...

no need to delete. but if you do use images, name listing is always good