Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Hidden Agenda Made Easy

Using Stephen Dion as a model, Dinosaur practices his speech writing skills:

First I’d like to thank my family, but I’m a Liberal and I don’t believe in family so how can I thank my wife when I can’t say wife because saying that means I hate homosexuals, just ask McGuinty in Ontario. I will however spend my address talking about the hidden agenda.

Now as you know My predecessor the incorruptible Jean Chretien got a lot of votes by droning on about scary conservatives and hidden agendas. Well now it’s been almost 2 years since Harper was made PM and it’s silly to base an election campaign on what he will do if he’s made PM when he has actually been PM for almost 2 years. So we will talk about our own hidden agenda, right wingers have been painting lies and we need to set the record straight!
Read the rest here.

0 comments: