Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ahmadinejad Eats Out

Iranian tyrant Ahmadinejad exposes his sensitive side. If only the cogs in the wheel functioned according to plan, he'd have more time to exercise his culinary talents.

Better known for his defiance on Iran's nuclear programme, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Tuesday revealed he was a handy cook who prepares "delicious" food and regrets not spending more time at home.

[..] "Before (I became president) I used to do the grocery shopping. Now sometimes I help in the kitchen and I know how to make all the Iranian food," Ahmadinejad said.

Pressed by the interviewer for more details, Ahmadinejad continued in typically defiant fashion.

"Of course what I make is delicious -- ask everyone who has eaten it! I can make all the different kinds of soups and Iranian stews," said the president.
Those that fail to praise Ahmadinejad's culinary talents are nowhere to be found. I don't currently have an Iranian category for Lisa's Kitchen, and if Ahmadinejad would focus on nourishment rather than impoverishment, I'd consider inviting him as a guest blogger at Lisa's Kitchen.

cp: The Broom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Let's send in troops there too!!!

Patrick Ross said...

Apparently, Ahmadinejad has a hankering for some Iraqi cuisine.

But personally, I hope he goes to bed without dinner.

Anonymous said...

Is Mr. Bush yarning after some blood pudding?

Just remember, the tyrant was elected by popular vote so this time you can't use the excuse that you're "bringing democracy" when you flatten his country with bombs. Stick to the WMDs and the "support for terrorism" talking points.

Elaine said...

I think the threat of Iran bombing the civilized world will be enough of a go ahead to make an Iranian mincemeat pie.