Thursday, June 21, 2007

The BBC Gathers Intelligence For Terrorists

Last night the BBC confirmed the wording of the request was: "Are you in Iraq? Have you seen any troop movements? If you have any information you would like to share with the BBC, you can do so using the form below."
"And by the way, if you've got a teatime tip or two on the location or travel schedule of the apostate Rushdie, and the number and disposition of crusader guards protecting his life, why don't you jolly well pass it on anonymously to our reporters? And don't forget, we're still looking for insight into airport security training procedures!"

Via Belmont Club.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Anyone interested in going with me to spread some intelligence amongst the London Common folk?

They are meeting tonight at 6:00. They mustn't have much to discuss the meeting ends at 7:00.

I do believe they need a few pointers if they are serious about this glowtardian world dominance thing.

They plan on having an open fire tonight at their meeting....HELLO...fire means smoke, means emitting all kinds of fucked up things into the air.

I feel sort of sorry for them. I am going out to Walmart and buy one of those new green smokeless firelogs. No flame, no smoke, no fear of any of them getting singed as they dance around it chanting their glowtardian worship songs.

Those poor dumb bastards need as much help as they can get.

eng said...

I don't know, elaine. The last time you asked me out it was supposed to be "kill those peaceniks" in what I thought was a figurative way. Then you changed it to a visit to Gaza to hang peaceniks from bridges. And you tried to get me to go on ahead without you. I later found out you has emailed them a picture of me photoshopped to be wearing a Star of David. Not nice, my dear!


You aren't going to pull a bait and switch on me again, are you?


You know those smokeless firelogs still need to be vented through a chimney of some sort or used outdoors.

Elaine said...

eng, I am worried about you. You are missing something, not sure what it is, but something.

I am calling your mother and telling her to go down in the basement, kick your arse off the couch, make you take a bath and go get a job.

I got a feeling if you were introduced to the real world it would change your outlook on life.