Thursday, January 4, 2007

Because we have heeded the lessons of the Gulag ...

Not very well. . . Blame progress, because there is no other explanation as well suited to accuse the wreckers so as to deflect responsibility away from the oppressors.

It is time that the imagined collective that contributes to the population of Mars takes responsibility for 0 111.

Have the environmentalistas told Marvin the Martian to stop flying his gas guzzling spacecraft yet? Because the past 3 Mars years the polar caps on Mars have been shrinking!!!

2 comments:

Peter K. said...

Well I'll be damned. I guess I shouldn't feel bad about driving my SUV to and from the gym everyday. While I'm at it, I think I will keep my house temperature at 26C and walk around in shorts and a t-shirt. This is "progress" after all.

MapMaster said...

I dunno, Peter, it's up to you if you want to feel bad about driving the SUV to the gym, but speaking for myself I'd feel pretty foolish about it. Certainly we're not asking you to feel guilty on our behalfs!