Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A bitch is a bitch



Belinda Strumpet is a "dog"? The Foreign Affairs Minister can't afford to mince his words so let's clarify this:

"I think she's a bitch. It's as simple as that," Mr. [Norman] Spector said. "And I think that 90 per cent of men would probably say she's a bitch for the way she's broken up Tie Domi's home and the way she dumped Peter MacKay. She is a bitch."

Mr. Spector did not back down from the remarks in a telephone interview late yesterday.

"I think it's the perfect choice of word that the Oxford English Dictionary describes as 'malicious or treacherous,' " he said. "So I think as an analyst of politics, I chose the right word."
. . .

"I have no concerns about the Conservative Party, or the Liberal Party or any other party. I'm speaking as an analyst. And as an analyst, I think the behaviour she showed, particularly when she crossed the floor and that whole incident, qualifies as treacherous."

6 comments:

Mark said...

Spector speaks the truth.

Of course, the Left will have none of it. Love of truth necessitates hatred of political correctness.

rhebner said...

Was that picture really of her or was it heavily photoshopped. She looks like an aged hollywood star who refuses to age gracefully.
Quite the unflattering pic!

Robert said...

Is anyone else as tired of hearing about Canada's answer to Paris Hilton as I am?

basil said...

As far as I know the photo is real (I thought the fur coat was a nice touch). It appeared in an article about her in Toronto Life. Follow the link if you want to know more about being Princess Belinda: http://www.torontolife.com/features/the-belinda-stronach-defense/

Honey Pot said...

I will go one step further and say she is a stupid bitch. Big deal, she is. Her main contribution to Canadian politics was to give us a good laugh. The woman didn't have enough sense to keep her sex life out of the glare of the media camera. That is pretty stupid. She is loving every minute of being portrayed as the offended female. I would have more respect for her is she stood up, declared she was a bitch and laughed in their faces. I don't think it is against any law to be a bitch. She is too old to be considered a princess any longer, best she just comes out swinging.

Pietr said...

I'd still give her one.