Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The London Fog, for all your hi-tech jeremiad needs

Mises.org is hosting a WMV summary of the main argument of Hayek's "The Road To Serfdom".

I think it's based on a "Classic Comics" style version that came out shortly after the book itself.

Update: Right now at 6:45 the talk show host Michael Savage (I know, I know...) is pinning his last vestiges of hope on the future rise of a strong man, or woman of course -- one still unknown, who will have an iron enough will to just arrest the "ACLU vermin" for treason, and store them in the holds of warships until the war is over.

4 comments:

basil said...

The war is never over.

Jay said...

They all need someone who can Make A Plan Work...

Little Big Man said...

When I played this (excellent) movie, it timed out before getting to the end. Is the same thing happening for everyone else? Or am I doing something wrong?

LBM

Mike said...

LBM,

Same here... I was going to mention that but wasn't sure whether or not it was SUPPOSED to end at the firing squad scene.