Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Where's Raskolnikov?

Raskolnikov has disappeared again from the blogosphere. Again, his blogspot url has been instantly snatched up by someone else, which is rather strange. The person(s) who took his first blogspot have never posted again.

Remember the previous email he sent out to Small Dead Animals when his first blog bit the dust?

Sorry to end it all in such an abrupt way. As you may have known, I posted more than a few critical comments on the Indian Industry that I a work in.

Well, someone who could do serious damage to my career basically confronted me and said they knew it was me running the site. I denied, denied denied like a CBS exec, then quickly erased the site.
I don't like the looks of this.

If anyone knows what's happened this time, please let us know (email or comment).

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you do not have to be a rocket scientist to realize that the poor man was scared of retaliation.